This command performance by The Queen of Soul stands as a testament to the magical connection that music has with all people. Formal attire and stoic postures give way to the gut feelings that bring tears, cheers, and heartfelt emotions when Ms Franklin steps on stage and BRINGS IT.
- Eminem Puts Pete Davidson in His Place During Hilarious ‘Forgot About Dre’ Parody on ‘SNL’: Watch
- Stop Lying to Yourself About These 9 Mistakes and Let Them Go
- Pete Davidson References Kanye West and Ariana Grande in Final ‘SNL’ Appearance: Watch
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers’ Debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart
- Billie Eilish, Shawn Mendes, Coldplay & More Sign Global Citizen Letter Urging Action Against Poverty & Climate Change