“So much love for us to feel. So much hope for material things. Are they only in my dreams?” There were startling similarities between Aretha Franklin and Curtis Mayfield from the very beginning, decades before their collaboration Sparkle was even envisioned. Both hailed from the…
- Motown Founder Berry Gordy, Bette Midler and Joni Mitchell Receive Kennedy Center Honors
- Ed Sheeran and Elton John’s ‘Merry Christmas’ Is Cruising to No. 1 In U.K.
- Adele Snags U.K. Chart Double For Second Week
- BTS Will Take an ‘Extended Period of Rest’
- Lizzo Makes Triumphant Return to Stage in Miami, With Shout-Outs to Chris Evans and Drake