Despite what your mom told you, good things don’t all come to an end.
Dan + Shay return next month with their very own Good Things, the country stars’ fourth studio album.
Produced by the Nashville duo’s Dan Smyers, Good Things contains 12 songs, including the previously-released “Glad You Exist,” and the Justin Bieber-assisted hit 2019 single, “10,000 Hours.”
To get the ball rolling at full speed, the pair today shares the title track and its official music video, directed by frequent collaborator Patrick Tracy.
With “10,000 Hours,” Good Things already has a place in the history books. The single logged 21 weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, the fifth-longest stretch in the chart’s history, and its performance culminated in a Grammy Award for Best Country Duo/Group Performance, their historic third consecutive win in that category.
Dan + Shay will build the buzz when they headline NBC’s Citi Music Series this morning (July 16) on TODAY, with performances locked in at 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
Good Things is the followup to 2018’s Dan + Shay which bowed at No. 6 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, and confirmed the artists as country music superstars.
A 30-date arena tour in support of Dan + Shay will resume this fall, kicking off Sept. 9 at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, S.C.
Watch “Good Things” below.
Good Things Tracklist
1. Good Things (Dan Smyers, Ross Copperman, Jason Evigan, Ashley Gorley)^
2. Steal My Love (Dan Smyers, Andy Albert, Ashley Gorley, Jordan Reynolds)
3. You (Dan Smyers, Dave Barnes, Jordan Reynolds)*
4. Body Language (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Scott Harris, Shawn Mendes, Jordan Reynolds)*
5. Give In To You (Dan Smyers, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)+
6. Irresponsible (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)*
7. Lying (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds, Bill Withers)
8. One Direction (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds)
9. Let Me Get Over Her (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Kyle Fishman, Jordan Schmidt, Brad Tursi)*
10. Glad You Exist (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Ryan Lewis, Tayla Parx, Jordan Reynolds)
11. 10,000 Hours (with Justin Bieber) (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Jessie Jo Dillon, Jordan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd)
12. I Should Probably Go To Bed (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Sean Douglas, Jason Evigan)
All tracks produced by Dan Smyers
*Co-produced with Scott Hendricks
^Co-produced with Jason Evigan
+Co-produced with Jordan Reynolds
soul, classic soul, motown,